- Butter London Wallis. The olive tone of this polish makes it more interesting than your typical gold.
- Essie Beyond Cozy. This one is for all of you out there that are only excited for Thanksgiving because, once its over, you can go into full Christmas mode.
- Zoya Stacy. This is a burgundy that leans more red than the picture shows. Think of it as cranberry sauce on your nails.
- OPI Ski Teal We Drop. We can’t have all reds on this list, so I threw in something for all of the blue fans out there. This dark shade is much more wearable than some of the bright blues of spring and summer, so it’s also great for those of you who are a little scared to stray away from reds and pinks.
- Covergirl Timeless Rubies. Of all of the polishes on the list, this is the most obvious Thanksgiving choice. It’s a gorgeous shimmery red-brown and, being a drug store option, is easy to find.