- Zoya Remove +. This nail polish remover is my all-time favorite because its smell is much milder than other removers and it comes in this convenient pump bottle that locks when not in use.
- Butter London Base and Top Coats. This is my go-to duo for manicures and pedicures. I love the formula, plain and simple.
- Julep Freedom Polymer Top Coat. If you constantly fall victim to post-manicure smudges or zombie hands, this is the top coat for you. It cures under a regular light bulb in 2 minutes or dries normally in 5 minutes with a gel-like shine.
- Manicure/Pedicure Sticks. Great for cleaning up polish that pools at the cuticle or sides of your nails along the way.
- Angle Brush. Dip in polish remover or pure acetone and sweep along the edge of nails to clean up any dry polish on the skin. Go for a cheap one, as this is solely for nail care.
See how I paint my nails in the video below!
What are your nail painting essentials or favorite products? Let me know in the comments below!